Monday, January 21, 2008

It's about time

Disclaimer: If you have a heart attack or fall off your chair I am not responsible. "I am writing on my blog. The world will not come to an end.

Well so much has happened since July were to begin. I broke my ankle in September and no I was not trying to follow in Kris foot steps. After a couple of months I am back on my feet. Not something I want to do again.

This is short but I promise I will keep my blog up. Maybe not daily but at least weekly.

I am taking a Income tax law class. I am so glad I have been audited because if I had been I would have been screwed. You can bet I am changing the way I am keeping records.

The other class I am taking is a computer class. Now I thougth I knew alot about computers, I don't. Both of these classes have made me rethink how much I know.

1 comment:

Kris said...

Yay! I'm so glad to see a new post on your blog. Keep it up, girl!